Consumer Title Resource | Since 2009!

What information do I need to obtain a replacement title?

You will need the vehicle identification number (V.I.N.) or hull identification number. The year and model of the car, and new owners name is needed to process the title. In some cases, we may also need the car weight or GVW.

Have Title Questions? Talk to a Car Title Expert.

Book a consultation with a Car Title Expert from to get personalized guidance on your title recovery journey.

Don’t let uncertainty hold you back. If it’s your car, you deserve a title.

Share this article!

Check Your VIN Instantly:

Powered by